Choose Your Therapeutic Massage Session
Cold Laser Therapy is a non-invasive and non-toxic treatment that uses light energy to repair and regenerate cells of the body. Cold Laser has proven to reduce the need for medication, increase the recovery rates of affected tissue and improve the outcome of the conditions treated.
Worldwide medical studies of low-level laser therapy have shown safe and proven relief for the following:
- Arthritis / Joint Pain* Nerve Pain / Radiculopathy
- Back Pain / Neck Pain* Shoulder / Rotator Cuff
- Bursitis* Sprain / Strain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome* Tendonitis
- Fibromyalgia* Tennis Elbow
- Heel Spurs / Plantar Fasciitis* TMJ Pain / Dysfunction
- Knee Pain* Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Migraine Headaches* Whiplash
- Muscle Pain / Spasms and much more…
Pre & Post Liposuction, Tummy Tucks, Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, Brazilian Butt Lift, Edema and other cosmetic surgeries.
Lymphatic Massage (Lymphatic Drainage) is ideal for a full and effective recovery after any type of surgery. It is the base of all treatments, and our specialists recommend starting with this type of massage at two or three days after the date of the surgery, taking into account the patient’s general condition.
Treatment Approximate duration: 1 hour
A series of four sessions is recommended in order to address the entire body and to insure a complete lymphatic system detoxification. The client is completely draped for modesty, so we recommend a client to be completely undressed.
Click here to schedule a Manual Lymphatic Drainage session or purchase Series of either 6, 10 or 12 Sessions.
Click here for Free comprehensive Report.
Benefits of MediCupping™ bodywork therapy:
- Decrease or relieve pain and inflammation from injury or chronic conditions.
- Relieve deep muscular issues and reduces muscle spasms.
- Release and soften scar tissue and loosen post-surgery adhesions.
- Lift and stretch soft tissue to separate fascia and restrictions.
- Increase range of movement and flexibility in joints.
- Promote healthy circulation and open the energy flow of the body.
- Move stagnation and enable normal lymphatic flow.
- Enhance any athletic training program to improve performance.
If you have a current and open case with your insurance company such as Allstate, GEICO, State Farm, Met Life, Etc.
Oncology massage utilizes an adaptation of massage therapy in order to safely support the body, mind, and spirit of people being treated for cancer. An Oncology Massage Therapist has completed training addressing a spectrum of cancer-related issues: The physical consequences of cancer, the side effects of treatment, the psychosocial and emotional consequences. The therapist adapts techniques to work safely and effectively with people living with cancer.
Benefits of Massage:
- Provides relaxation, reducing stress
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Boosts the immune system
- Creates a sense of well-being
- Prevents and reduces scar tissue
- Eases physical and emotional aspects of chemotherapy, radiation and surgery
- Improves joint mobility
*Reconnects you with your body.
Prenatal massage is a natural, touch therapy treatment aimed at alleviating these and other pregnancy related symptoms.
Experienced therapists choose techniques that are safe and effective for pregnant women. Prenatal massage offers a wide range of benefits, which include the following:
- Eases backaches, headaches, shoulder and neck aches that may be caused by muscle tension and shifts in posture to accommodate increasing weight
- Decreases pain in the pelvic/hip area
- Increases circulation
- Improves digestion
***PLEASE NOTE: We will not perform pregnancy massages on women in their 1st trimester.
Benefits of Reflexology:
- Increase vitality to help you live longer and look younger
- Reduces numbness in diabetes patients
- Helps the body regulate itself
- Enhances the body’s natural healing process
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces stress related conditions
- Improves circulation
- Normalizes body functions
- Promotes body awareness and wellness
- Helps prevent sickness and disease
- Weight Loss
- Beautiful Skin
- Stress Relief
- Cellulite Reduction
- Joint Pain Relief
- Eases Sore Muscles
- Relieves Allergies/Asthma
- Improves Circulation / Reduces Inflammation
- Immunity Boost
A trigger point is a tight area within muscle tissue that causes pain in other parts of the body. A trigger point in the back, for example, may produce referral pain in the neck. The neck, now acting as a satellite trigger point, may then cause pain in the head. The pain may be sharp and intense or a dull ache.
Would you love to see your face clear of blemishes? Acne facials or deep cleansing facials are recommended for clients prone to oily or acne skin or for those with Rosacea and sensitive skin types. Both men and women can take advantage of the benefits.
Essentials oils are selected to enhance the skincare products for your skin type and condition. These are massaged onto the face, neck and decolletage after cleansing and exfoliating to ensure maximum results. These oils are used for their analgesic, antiseptic and calming properties to repair blemishes, soothe your nerves and stimulate collagen production.
An anti-aging facial will have all the steps of a basic facial, but with the use of special anti-aging products that have effective ingredients that target aging skin, producing a youthful & healthy outcome.
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the skin. Facial skin is mostly treated but the body and scarring can be improved as well. Chemical peels are intended to remove the outermost layers of the skin.
Microdermabrasion, is one of the most effective anti-aging and skin enhancing treatments you can get. Its benefits are many: “Microderm” a suctioning machine that uses crystals to soften fine lines and wrinkles, helps to smooth coarsely textured skin, decreases the appearance of acne scarring, decreases pore size, and reduces hyper-pigmentation and age spots.
Facials for teens are often designed to specifically address breakouts that frequently are associated with adolescent skin. Teen facials typically begin with a deep cleansing, followed by gentle extractions. A healing mask will then help to rehydrate dry, flaky skin, or eliminate oily particles. This facial result in a happier and more confident teen. More than one facial may be necessary along with special instructions for home care.
This skin reviving facial includes deep pore cleansing, steam, and extractions. A facial Massage that will relax and rejuvenate your skin. It Finishing with a customized mask and hot soothing facial towel. Resulting in Renewed, Refreshed, and Restored skin.
A European facial (often called a classic facial in Europe) is a thorough, deep cleansing treatment for the face and neck. It is basic, uncomplicated, and meant to improve the look, feel, and health of the skin. This is a basic facial which consists of steam, extraction, and mask.
- Fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Acne scarring
- Pigmentation Benefits
- Rejuvenates and firms the skin
- Delivers more youthful appearance
- Encourages production of collagen and elastin
When your skin is stressed, look no further than a seaweed facial. This purifying, enriching facial treatment is the stuff of your skin’s dreams. Ideal for all types, but especially for those with dry, dehydrated skin.
The seaweed and steam slimming treatment detoxifies and minimizes fat and water weight while toning and tightening the tissue.It is a diet-boosting, body-trimming incentive.With this treatment, a steam canopy is added to enhance your session.
Layer 2: A three-movement facial massage is given with a creamy hydrating formula. Lasting benefits include improved circulation to blood vessels.
Layer 3: The fresh seaweed mask is mixed before your very eyes. The mask feels cool as it’s stroked onto your face and throat, adding moisture, eliminating toxins and nourishing your skin as it soothes.
Layer 4: The mineral mask is the grand finale, improving skin tone and creating more even skin color. It creates its own gentle warmth to activate the properties of the seaweed mask beneath it.
The results are impressive: younger-looking skin with visibly renewed moisture and an afterglow that lasts. Just touch your skin, and feel the difference.
Areas that can be treated by ultrasonic cavitation include:
- arms- inner arm, back arm, full arm
- abdomen- upper, lower
- love handles
- thighs- front,back,inner,outer
- back area- bra line, lower back
Ultrasonic Cavitation and Liposuction work in a similar way. Ultrasound field creates vibration in cells of specific type (fat cells) as result content of the cell gets hot and cell membrane breaks down. Ultrasound cavitation does not require any per treatments and has no downtime. For best results, 6-9 sessions are recommended at 1-week intervals.
Treatment does not require anesthesia as a procedure is painless for most clients. Some discomfort and temporary redness may appear for a short time. Drinking regular water will eliminate any red spots in treated area.
Click here to schedule an Ultrasound Cavitation session or purchase Series of either 6 or 9 Sessions.
ALL Gift Certificates/Gift Cards must be used in one visit.
- Reduces pain & inflammation
- Breaks up scar tissue, adhesions & knots
- Increases flexibility
- Releases tension
- Lessens stress on joints
- Allows for better skeletal alignment
- Allows joints to function properly
- Improves muscle performance
- Eliminates cellulite
Sessions can last between 30 minutes to 60 min. depending on your tolerance. Focus: back side of body which includes the back, arms, buttocks, legs, and lateral portion of legs (ITB band). Front side of body which includes legs arms belly etc.